пятница, 18 декабря 2009 г.

Welcome to Study Hacks on Campus: University of Calgary

Welcome to Studyhacks at UCalgary!

We are the student group implementing and testing Cal Newport's study technics. We care to succeed with our studies and research, to achieve our goals and to live our lives full. We believe we can enjoy our lives and have fun without losing much sleep, without procrastination etc.

We are always looking for new members, so YOU are welcome! You are also welcome to bring all your friends!

We will meet every 2 weeks or so, starting January.

I am currently in my hometown Ufa in Russia. I plan to arrive in Calgary at the very beginning of January. So I would be very happy if you could help me arrange and find a place to meet!

You can always email me at uofc.shoc@gmail.com Please feel free to contact me! I will post my phone number as soon as I get one.

You can find information about Study Hacks here. It's a very great tool to change the approach to learning and living. Zakir Gazizov

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий